TEKTON 24335 1/2-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench (10-150 ft.-lb./13.6-203.5 Nm)
- Brand: TEKTON
- Manufacturer: Michigan Industrial Tools
- Model: 24335
- Weight: 220
- Wrench emits that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out. Length is 18.5 inches , Width is 1.9 inches and Height is 1.4 inches
- Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use
Calibrated to an accuracy of +/ 4%, the TEKTON 1/2 in. Drive Click Torque Wrench lets you work with confidence, eliminating guessing and the common tendency to overtighten fasteners. Correctly tightening fasteners to a vehicle or equipment manufacturer's torque specifications ensures parts are properly secured without being damaged. Simple and easy to use, this wrench has a reversible ratcheting head that drives fasteners in both directions and measures torque in the clockwise direction. To measure torque, set the desired value on the handle scale (foot pounds or Newton meters) and begin tightening the fastener. When the preset torque value is reached, a reliable mechanical operation inside the handle produces a click you can hear and feel, alerting you to stop applying force. Built for consistent performance and years of dependable service, the mechanical design doesn't need batteries, and the allsteel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out.
IMPORTANT: This wrench is shipped precalibrated and ready to use. To help maintain calibration, store at its lowest setting of 10 ft.lb./13.6 Nm when not in use. Be sure to read and understand the operator's manual, including all safety information, before first use.
- Range - ft.-lb.: 10-150 ft.-lb.
- Range - Nm: 13.6-203.5 Nm
- Increment: 1 ft.-lb. (1.36 Nm)
- Accuracy: ± 4 percent
- Length: 18-3/8 inch
- Ratchet: 24 tooth
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- (1) 1/2 in. drive torque wrench
- (1) Storage case
- (1) Operator's manual with torque conversion chart