- 12-ounce mallet ideal for use with carving gouges and chisels
- Allows user to work longer in comfort, without causing damage to chisels
- Shock-absorbing urethane head; solid wood handle and core
- Non-marring striking surface works well for assembling furniture and joints
- 12-ounce mallet; 2-3/4-inch head diameter
A long-lasting tool that does not harm the chisel handle and is easy on the carvers hand and arm during extensive carving sessions. This is thanks to the synthetic striking surface that will absorb shock before it can get to your arm, and yet transmits the striking force to the tool. Wood handle is comfortable in your hand.
The Wood Is Good 12-Ounce Mallet is ideal for use with carving gouges and chisels. Constructed with a solid wood handle and core, the head is surrounded by a shock-absorbing urethane material. It allows you to work longer in comfort, and without causing damage to chisels. The non-marring striking surface also works well for assembling furniture and joints. This 12-ounce mallet has a 2-3/4-inch head diameter.