Bastex 1/2 inch Drive Click Torque Wrench, 10~150 ft./lb, CR-V Steel 28-210 Newton Meter with Extension Bar
- Brand: Bastex
- Color: Silver
- Manufacturer: Bastex
- Weight: 370
- GENERAL USE: This 1/2 in. High Quality Professional Torque Wrench is uniquely designed for working on car's, trucks, SUV's, Lawnmowers, ATV's and even small Tractors. Anything requiring up to 150 ft.-lb torque this efficient tool is designed to handle with ease. Many small and large engine and maintenance repairs require a specific amount of torque from the manufacture when replacing parts. Often found in garages and shops where automotive repairs require precision torque values.
- DURABILITY: This Bastex 1/2" Torque Wrench is designed with a click feature you can hear and feel when you reach our precision preset touqe. In addition it has a locking switch that ensure's your preset torque specifications stay safely locked in place. Coated with Chrome Vanadium finish makes this item not only weather resistant, rust resistant, and easy to clean. Sturdy construction designed to withstand most torque pressure requirements.
- PRECISION: The Bastex 1/2" Adjustable Torque Wrench has precise precision markings carved into the Chrome Valadium Steel preventing the setting marks from fading away over time. The locking mechanism at the end of the handle ensure accurate hold of torque presetting ensuring your exact torque each and every time.
- WARRANTY: Our products come with a 30 day money back 12 month replacement warranty.
- FOR: Cars,Trucks,SUV's,Small Engine Repairs,Large Engine Repair,ATV, and much more!
Description1/2-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench Ratchet lets you confidently tighten fasteners to precise specifications with its dial indicator, ensuring parts are
properly secured without being damaged. Why take chances when quality precision is of most importance on all your
important repairs. This kit provides everything you need to complete torque jobs with ease, accuracy and efficiency.
Providing torque specifications of 28-210 on the Newton Meter system and lock clicking to hear and feel when you reach
the precise torque specifications, this is one of the highest quality kits on the market today. Easy to read and set torque
measurements are engraved on the chrome-vanadium steel finish, preventing wear and fading of settings over time. The
chrome-vanadium steel finish provides optimal protection from elements such as weathering,oil,and fluids, while providing
a shiny easy to clean finish.