CGC Tools CEM14F2 Primate Square Nose End Mill, 2 Flute, 1/4" Diameter, 3/4" LOC, 2-1/2" OAL
List Price: $14.28
- Brand: CGC Tools
- Manufacturer: CGC Gorilla Mill
- Model: CEM14F2
- Weight: 10
- USA, Flat, 2 Flute, 1/4'' Diameter, 3/4'' Length of Cut, 2-1/2'' Overall Length
- Highest Transverse Rupture Strength (TRS) nano-grain carbide substrate available and completely resharpenable
- Extremely versatile in various materials, center cutting, solid sub-micron carbide
- GMP Edge Prepped to hone the "ridges" to reduce fracturing during the milling process while greatly increasing tool life and enhancing finish
- This weapon of mass production destroy any competition
"WEAPONS OF MASS PRODUCTION" Like their uglier cousins the "Gorilla Mills", Primate are standard 2, 3 and 4 flute carbide end mills recommended for machining applications in all materials. Primates have an emphasis on be very cost effective but are still GMP Edge Prepped to hone the cutting edge in a controlled environment to reduce the fracturing that occurs to the cutting edge during the milling process while greatly increasing tool life and enhancing finish. Completely resharpenable, and can be run dry or wet.
Gorilla Mill end mills and cutting tools and Gorilla Drills are manufactured and sharpened at our North American plant outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our modern facility has been producing and sharpening cutting tools for the aerospace, automotive, medical and manufacturing industries for well over 30 years. The marketplace is overwhelmed with variable helix end mills. Like the Gorilla Mill, some are patented, most are not. One thing that matters most is performance in the machine tools. Gorilla Mills will reduce chatter, decrease cycle times, extend tool life and create a superior tolerance and finish. Prepare for battle. Make sure there's a Gorilla Mill on board.