- Features a durable Briggs & Stratton XR950 OHV gas engine with dual ball bearings that provides durability and extended engine life
- Offers a 208-CC engine with a rate of 6.9 CFM at 40 psi or 5.0 CFM at 90 psi
- Equipped with 1/4 in. regulator, tool and tank pressure gauges, and one hand push to connect quick coupler
- Perfect companion to all of you air tools, whether it is on the top of a roof or framework on a house
- Offers unblock construction designed to reduce fuel consumption and to provide quiet operation
The 4 Gal. Briggs & Stratton Powered Oil Free Direct Drive Air Compressor is engineered with an overall rugged design. The DEWALT 4 Gal. Briggs Powered Oil Free Direct Drive Air Compressor utilizes a reliable, Briggs & Stratton XR950 residential gas engine with cast iron sleeve that withstands wear and abuse while providing improved oil control. The electronic ignition system ensures maintenance free easy starting with one-pull every time. The DEWALT 4 Gal. Briggs Powered Oil Free Direct Drive Air Compressor offers a low maintenance, oil free, and direct drive pontoon-style tank design, with two 2 Gal. tanks for convenient job-site portability. The patented pump design with 2-piece cooling system increases cooling efficiencies, lowers operating temperatures, and extends the life of the pump. The DEWALT 4 Gal. Briggs Powered Oil Free Direct Drive Air Compressor is equipped with a 1/4 in. regulator, tool and tank pressure gauges, and an one hand push-to-connect quick coupler, and offers optimal tool performance with a maximum pressure of 155 psi. The DEWALT 4 Gal. is easily storable, powerful enough for a variety of applications, and built with great quality construction and performance.