- Makita-built motor delivers 12,500 VPM to help increase strength of concrete
- Dual directional switch to conveniently hold the tool in either horizontal or vertical positions
- Up to 41 minute run-time under load with 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 105-1/2" long
- Weighs only 11.4 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 8 ft. Concrete Vibrator kit (model xvr02t) delivers more run time with maximum vibrations per minute (VPM) for strengthening concrete when running a corded tool is not an option. The xvr02t weighs only 11.4 lbs. With battery, with high vibration and ergonomic features for top performance. The Makita-built motor delivers 12,500 VPM and up to 41 minutes run time under load using a fully-charged 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery. The 8 ft. Shaft is 1” thick for more effective leveling and removal of air bubbles in concrete. It's part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the worlds largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.