- Semi-automatic tool for general construction and remodeling jobs
- Ideal for attaching 2 by 4's, furring strips, and electrical boxes to concrete and steel
- Padded handle absorbs recoil, .27 caliber
- Fastens up to 3-inch drive pins with washer
- One strip of loads drives ten pins
16941 Features: -Padded recoil-absorbing handle for greater operator comfort. -Fastens up to 3'' standard Ramset drive pins and threaded studs. -Uses .27 caliber 10-shot strip loads 2 (Brown), 3 (Green), 4. -(Yellow), 5 (Red). Generic Dimensions: -13-1/4'' length. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -17 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -3.5 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -13 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -8.9 Pounds.