- Magnetic Bit Holder: When you're working in a crawl space, the last thing you need is your phillips bit falling onto the dark ground. This magnetized head will prevent that from happening
- 360 Rotation: The flange can rotate along with your thumb, enabling a diverse set of hand positions for your maximum control
- NOTCHED HEAD provides superior ergonomics for your thumb when you're holding it steady for delicate applications
- Low Width Clearance: At only 1.4" of clearance with a common single inch insert bit, you will be able to fit this into a huge variety of hard-to-reach areas
- DIE CAST METAL HEAD allows you to work on heavy duty projects with minimal wear-and-tear
Working on your car, electronics, appliances, robotics, or complicated woodworking projects can lead you to drive fasteners at awkward angles for specific joints. Sometimes fasteners can be driven, but your drill / driver is too bulky to fit into those tight spaces. In those instances, you’ll need an off set power screwdriver head. Use the 48-32-211 from Milwaukee. It attaches to your drill and uses its power to apply up to 400 pounds of torque into awkward angles you wouldn’t otherwise be able to reach. Keep one hand on your drill and one hand on this accessory for maximum power and precision. It has features built in that give you the most utility possible. For example, the tip of the unit is magnetized, holding metal bits in place while you work. This magnetized head also features a flange that rotates 360 degrees, with notches in the back that allow you precise thumb placement. Its compact size lets you get into the tightest spaces possible while maintaining the torque you need to drive fasteners. With Milwaukee, you can’t go wrong.
Extend the reach of your power screwdriver and get into those tight spaces with the Milwaukee power-screwdriver head. Designed to fit any cordless screwdriver with a chuck or hex drive, Milwaukee's screwdriver head features a low-profile, angled drive head; a magnetic socket; and a 360-degree adjustable thumb flange that quickly rotates into position to apply maximum force and control. This handy accessory provides 100 in./lbs. of torque and spins at 400 rpm. Its precision-hardened steel gears are lubricated and sealed for lifetime durability. --Carl Thress