- Designed for installation on potable water lines to reduce high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure
- Integral strainer makes this device most suitable for residential and commercial water systems that require frequent cleaning of sediment and debris
- Direct acting integral by-pass design prevents buildup of excessive system pressure caused by thermal expansion
- Balance piston design enables the regulator to react in a smooth and responsive manner to changes in system flow demand
- Provides protection from inlet pressure changes
Zurn Wilkins NR3XL Water Pressure Reducing Valve with integral strainer is ideal for residential applications. The durable composite bell housing resists corrosion, and the cartridge design is easy to repair.