SharkBite PEX Pipe Tubing 1/2 Inch, Red, Flexible Water Tube, Potable Water, Push-to-Connect Plumbing Fittings, U860R100, 100 Foot Coil
- Brand: SharkBite
- Color: Red
- Manufacturer: SharkBite
- Model: U860R100
- Weight: 540
- PEX TUBING: Flexible water pipe tubing for potable water distribution systems. Chlorine and UV resistant
- FLEXIBLE PEX PIPE: Expands and contracts with temperature changes and is freeze resistant
- PUSH-TO-CONNECT: Use with SharkBite plumbing fittings or plastic barb and brass barb fittings using PEX crimp tool or clamp connections
- RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL: All SharkBite PEX pipe tubing meets the same standards for commercial and residential plumbing applications
- MADE IN THE USA: Manufactured and tested in the USA
SharkBite Red PEX Pipe
SharkBite PEX Tubing is an excellent flexible water pipe tubing product for plumbing, radiant and hydronic systems. PEX tubing is flexible, easy to install and minimizes noise caused by water hammer. Designed for use on hot and cold potable water lines, RED PEX tubing is commonly used for the hot water lines for identification purposes.
SharkBite Connection System - Total Rough-in Solution
SharkBite PEX tubing can be used with SharkBite push-to-connect fittings, SharkBite barbed fittings, SharkBite manifolds and SharkBite valves. The combination of SharkBite push-to-connect fittings, manifolds, valves and PEX tubing is the fastest way to plumb any residential or commercial project.
SharkBite is a provider of plumbing and water control systems for domestic, commercial and industrial applications. As the world leader and hallmark of push-to-connect plumbing solutions, our goal is to continue innovating the plumbing trade with new solutions that improve efficiency and performance. Trusted by plumbing professionals, SharkBite manufactures a wide range of plumbing fittings, water control valves and PEX pipe, making it the only total plumbing solution from meter to fixture.