- Customize your shower experience with Hansgrohe's universal rough-in solution - Compatible with standard hansgrohe and AXOR trims, and provides water flow to multiple outlets (showerhead, tub spout and handshower, bodysprays).
- Adjustable Installation Flange - Accommodates installation to multiple wall depths and materials to fit your space.
- Housing - Designed to penetrate finished wall to prevent leaks, and to allow demo-free service access. PVC housing and rubber seals reduce in-wall vibrations and noise transfer through wall during water flow.
- 180Â° Rotationally-Symmetric Installation - Cannot be installed "upside down".
- Pipe Connections - Standard 3/4-inch pipe inlets. Compatible with 1/2-inch pipes (reducers not included).
Design The iBox Universal Plus Rough is designed to make renovations a breeze. Once installed, the universal rough is compatible with standard hansgrohe and AXOR trims and shower products. It ensures easy, demo-free replacement of trims and fixtures for future upgrades – “one rough fits all” is the motto of the iBox rough in valve. Customizable Configure your ideal shower experience with Hansgrohe’s single-rough solution. Supplies water flow to multiple outlets (showerhead, tub spout, handshower, etc.). Select your desired thermostatic or pressure balance shower trim kit (and diverter, if needed) to pair with your universal iBox shower rough in valve. Noise Reduction Rubber seals and trim carrier plate reduce in-wall vibrations and minimize noise transfer through finished wall. Pipe Connections Standard 3/4-inch pipe inlets. Compatible with 1/2-inch pipes (reducers not included) – and all pipe types (brass, PVC, plastics, copper, etc.). Maintenance PVC housing designed to penetrate finished wall surface to prevent leaks, as well as to allow direct access to water shut-off valves and for servicing without tile removal. Installation PVC housing is lightweight and allows unit to be trimmed to precisely fit your finished wall depth. Recommend licensed plumber for installation. Please comply with all local, state, and federal plumbing codes and regulations. Installation instruction link below. Customer Support email@example.com | 1 (800) 334-0455 | Limited Lifetime Warranty | Installation / User Guide / Warranty PDF links below