- 5" long Zinc plated water heater element wrench
- Compatible with all standard screw-in elements and 1-1/2" hex on residential screw-in water heater elements
- Cross holes allow you to use a screwdriver for enhanced torque and to help remove and install element with ease
- Fits into offsets where an adjustable wrench can't
- For use with residential water heaters
Remove and replace residential screw-in water heater elements quickly and effortlessly with Camco's 5“ Heavy Duty Water Heater Element Wrench (Model: 09883). This 5" long zinc-plated wrench goes where other wrenches can't. It works with your screwdriver and fits 1-1/2" hex screw-in type water heater elements found on residential hot water heaters.