This downdraft cooler cover helps prolong the life of an evaporative cooler by preventing rust and corrosion to the cooler and cooler parts. The swamp cooler cover is 50% lighter than canvas and lab tested to be just as strong as traditional duck canvas. Additionally, all seams are double stitched. The fabric is water resistant while still letting moisture inside the cooler escape. The cover and tie-down string are UV protected to prolong the life of the cover.
Camco RV Magnesium Anode Rod extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water, protecting the tank and elements from corrosion. This Anode Rod fits Atwood water heaters. Patented.
Eleventree 2 Pack RV Water Heaters Magnesium Anode Rod, Extends the Life of Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters Tank--3/4"NPT threads 9.25 length-2packList Price: $21.99
1.How does the anode rod work? We all know that the iron tank will be eroded by oxygen and water or other corrosive elements. And the increase in temperature will accelerate this reaction. If your water heater has installed a anode rod, the rod instead of your tank will be corroded. The principle of this reaction is that magnesium metal is more active than iron. 2.Why should I replace the anode rod? Your water tank would be corroded faster when the anode rod has been consumed. The tank is in danger of leaking water and you are in danger of being shocked! 3.How long does the anode rod need to be replaced? 1~2 years. It depends on the concentration of metal ions in water, the temperature, the contact area of water and exposed iron, the model of your water heater, and so on. 4.What is the difference between magnesium anode rods and aluminum anode rods? Magnesium rods are more active than aluminum rods. It means that magnesium rods will be corroded faster but work & protect better.Safety warning:To extend anode life, drain water from tank whenever RV is not being used.Avoid any extended time of non-use with water in tank.
DO YOU HAVE SMELLY WATER?The Corro-Protec Powered Anode made of titanium is a long-term solution to preventing sulfide smells (that rotten egg smell) produced by well water.Aggressive well water and the use of softeners contribute to the sacrificing of passive anodes (magnesium, aluminum, and aluminum/zinc) much quicker, generally requiring replacement every 2-5 years.PERMANENT SOLUTION TO ROTTEN EGG SMELLBy replacing your existing anode with Corro-Protec Powered Anode Rod it may be the last anode you ever buy! We back our claim with a 20-year warranty. INSTALLATION NOTES:
- May require a longer nipple and brass coupler to clear the insulation and complete the install.
- Adaptable to replacing hex head anodes only. Designed with a 3" long nipple.
- Universal to most gas and electric water heaters (40-80 gallons).
Genuine NuTone S97016565 Heater Element. This heat element works with the following NuTone Broan heater models: NuTone QTXN100HL, NuTone QTXN110HL, NuTone QTXGN100HL, Broan 100HL, Broan 110HFL, Broan QT110HL, Broan QTX100HL, Broan QTX110HL, 765HFL, 765HL.
Professional Element Socket, For Easy Replacement Of Electric Water Heater Elements, Chrome Plated Element Socket Fits Standard 1/2' Socket Drive, Making It Easy To Replace Screw-In Water Heater Elements.
The Rheem SP20172 is an FV sensor kit. HVAC replacement part Rheem SP20172. Get your system working properly once again with replacement parts.
Use the Camco RV 3/8"Water Heater Drain Valve to replace your water heater drain valve. This sturdy brass replacement is easy to install.
NEW! Aluminum Zinc Flexible Anode Rod KIT for Water Heaters| INCLUDES:1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool|Teflon Tape|Brass Cap|44 Inches Long|0.75"-.80" Diameter|GET RID OF STINKY SULFUR ROTTEN EGG SMELLY WATER!List Price: $119.99
YOU CAN DO THIS!
WE'LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP
1. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER! Never have to explain that smell again as guests walk through your front door!
2. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Just replace your existing magnesium anode rod with the About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc rod and eliminate that rotten-egg-smelling, hydrogen sulfide gas, in your hot water.
3. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. This Complete Kit includes all-four necessary components: (1) Our 44 Inch Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode using the standard ¾ NPT hex plug connection (2) Heavy-duty, ½ Inch Drive, 1-1/16" Deep-Well Chrome Vanadium Socket Tool (3) Large roll of Teflon Tape and a Brass hose Cap. All you provide is a ½ Inch ratchet or breaker-bar.
4. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS.Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers.
5. REST ASSURED KNOWING YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SOCKET.Use the INCLUDED 1-1/16" Socket to remove the old anode rod and quickly install your new anode upgrade.
6. NO LEAKS! We include a full-roll of Teflon Tape to ensure you will not have leaks and will have, plenty left-over for next time.
7. NO DRIPS! We included a Brass cap you can thread onto your drain after your done, just to be sure your floor is always dry.
8. ONE SIZE FITS MOST. Most water heaters use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾"or 0.80" diameter anode. Can be easily cut shorter if needed . A few water heaters do use a "hot-water-outlet type" where the anode is part of the the outlet piping.
9. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. This sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That's it's job!
10. INSTALL IN SMALL SPACES. The About Fluid flexible hinged design easily installs anyplace with about twelve inches of overhead clearance.
Universal, lower, single pole, water heater thermostat, Apcom style, UL listed, meets original specification lengths for state, reliance, Kenmore, Bradford white, Whirlpool, energy efficient range setting, built in safety switch to prevent overheating.