- First Alert's HOME1 Fire Extinguisher is UL rated 1-A: 10-B:C; it features durable all-metal construction with a commercial-grade metal valve and trigger
- Multipurpose fire extinguisher fights wood, paper, trash, plastics, gasoline, oil, and electrical-equipment fires
- Uses monoammonium phosphate extinguishing agent; rechargeable by certified professionals after use
- Metal pull pin with a safety seal to help prevent accidental discharge and tampering; corrosion-resistant, easy-to-read, color-coded metal gauge; waterproof label with easy instructions
- U.S. Coast Guard-approved for marine use
First Alert is the category leader in fire safety and delivers reliable life safety products that help our consumers protect what matters most through innovation and performance. A First Alert fire extinguisher can be your first line of defense in case of a fire in your home, boat, car or business. With proper care, caution and Preparation, many accidents can be prevented. In order to minimize damage or injury, the first step is having the right fire extinguisher on hand. The standard home fire extinguisher is ideal for use in any household location and is designed to fight wood; paper; fabric; flammable liquid and electrical fires. This item meets bureau of motor carriers and UL standards and can be recharged by a certified professional. It also includes a mounting bracket to keep unit secure and ready for reach. If a fire should start within the home, be prepared with the First Alert standard home fire extinguisher.