Kidde 21005779 Pro 210 Fire Extinguisher, ABC, 160CI, 4 lbs, 1 Pack
List Price: $76.99
- Brand: Kidde
- Color: Red
- Manufacturer: Kidde
- Model: Pro 210
- Weight: 700
- MULTIPURPOSE PROTECTION: Fights Class A, B, and C fires and is is UL rated 2-A:10-B:C
- EASY TO READ: Gauge tells you when fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- LIGHT WEIGHT: Durable corrosion resistant aluminum cylinder
- CLEAR INSTRUCTION LABEL: Shows the steps required to operate the extinguisher
- QUICK AND POWERFUL: Discharge time of 13 to 15 seconds, a discharge range of 10 to 15 feet, and an operating pressure of 100 PSI
- Multipurpose dry chemical; fights all types of fire (trash, wood, paper, liquids, electrical equipment)
- Pressure gauge allows for immediate pressure status check
- Powder coated aluminum cylinder for corrosion protection
- Rechargeable; wall hanger included; Net agent weight 4 lb
- Meets the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards
DescriptionKidde 21005779 Pro 210 Fire Extinguisher, ABC, 160CI, 4 lbs, 1 Pack
A multipurpose fire extinguisher for your home or business, the Kidde Pro 210 (model No. 21005779) is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides an at-a-glance status, and it features a lightweight aluminum cylinder and sturdy chrome-plated brass valve assembly.
The Kidde Pro 210 is suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood, and paper), Class B (liquids and gases), and Class C (energized electrical equipment) fires. It's ideal for protecting your home as well as low-hazard occupancies such as offices, churches, assembly halls, classrooms, and hotel guest areas. This rechargeable unit contains four pounds of a multipurpose monoammonium phosphate dry chemical extinguishing agent. It has a discharge time of 13 to 15 seconds, a discharge range of 10 to 15 feet, and an operating pressure of 100 PSI.
The seamless aluminum cylinder is powder coated for corrosion protection, and it measures 4.5 inches in diameter and 15.7 inches tall. Assembled in Mexico from globally sourced components, it's backed by a six-year limited warranty. It comes with a plastic hanger, and it is Coast Guard (U.S.C.G.) approved when fitted with an optional mounting bracket.
What's in the Box
One Kidde Pro 210 fire extinguisher, one plastic hanger, and operating instructions.