First Alert BRK Brands 9120B Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup, Single
- Brand: First Alert
- Color: Multi
- Manufacturer: First Alert
- Model: 9120B
- Weight: 5
- Tamper resistant locking pins, single button silence/test and loud 85dB alarm
- 120-Volt AC power with 9-Volt battery backup (included) to keep alarm functioning during power outage
- Open mounting design for easy installation with side load battery compartment for quick replacement and interconnectable up to 18 units (12 smoke, 6 CO/heat/relay)
- 10-Year limited warranty
DescriptionNOTE:The product is a hardwired alarm, also confirm if the wiring polarity is correct and that all wire nut connections are secure. A loose neutral (white wire) connection within the home junction box could prompt a device malfunction. Promote greater household safety with the First Alert 9120B Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup. This 120-volt AC smoke detector uses an ionization smoke sensor to reliably detect smoke from hot, fast-flaming fires and alerts you with a loud 85-decibel alarm. Designed to be wired directly into your home's electrical system, this hardwired smoke detector features a backup battery that helps keep the alarm functioning even in the event of a power outage. The gasket-less mount helps ensure a perfect alignment for easy installation, while tamper-resistant locking pins keep the alarm secure. And thanks to the convenient test/silence button, you can easily check whether the alarm is functioning properly and mute false alarms. This smoke alarm can integrate with up to 12 other First Alert or BRK hardwired alarms and features a latching indicator that identifies which unit triggered the alarm. Introducing the revolutionary BRK 9120 series smoke alarms which have been redesigned from the ground up. They install faster, perform better, and are even smarter than before. All of these improvements help reduce nuisance alarms and save you time and money. BRK Electronics smoke alarms are designed to be easy to install, easy to maintain, and quality-engineered for years of virtually maintenance-free service.
The 9120B AC-powered smoke alarm with battery backup includes these features:
- Ionization sensor which helps detect fast flaming fires that consume combustible materials rapidly.
- 120-volt AC inter-connectable (with maximum 18 compatible devices). The alarm can be interconnected with up to 12 other compatible smoke alarms and six compatible devices like bells, horns, repeaters and door closers. If one unit triggers an alarm, all smoke alarms in the series will sound. Power indicators show which unit in the series initiated the alarm.
- Latching alarm indicator which automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm.
- Smart technology to reduce nuisance alarms.
- 9-volt battery backup for peace of mind during power malfunction.
- Single test/silence button which both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit's functionality.
- Perfect mount system including a gasketless base for easy installation and new mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment.
- Mounting bracket lock for tamper resistance.
- Dust cover to keep unit clean during construction.
- 10-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
One smoke alarm, one 9-volt battery, and user's manual