- Help keep your family safe with this battery-powered smoke alarm featuring an ionization sensor for smoke detection; a loud 85-decibel alarm sounds when smoke levels are elevated
- Ionization sensor is effective in recognizing smoke from flaming fires such as paper and grease fires
- Battery-operated alarm unit provides continuous monitoring even if there's a power failure; plus, it's easy to install
- Tamper-resistant alarm also features a single test/silence button, side battery door, and missing-battery guard
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
Help keep your home and family safe with this First Alert SA303CN3 Battery Powered Smoke Alarm. It features an ionization sensor for smoke detection and a loud 85-decibel alarm. It also includes a convenient single test/silence button for fast muting in the event of nuisance alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam. The battery-powered alarm doesn't require wiring to install and continues to monitor your home even if there's a power failure. The tamper-resistant alarm has an easy-access side battery drawer, so there's no need to remove the alarm from the ceiling to change the battery.
Working smoke alarms cut the risk of dying in a home fire by 50%, and that's important because a home fire starts every 83 seconds! The faster you know about a fire, the faster you can start moving your family outside. The First Alert smoke alarm with silence button allows you to both silence a non-threatening alarm and to test the unit's functionality. It features a low battery alert to remind you when to change the battery and has a missing battery guard to ensure that a battery is placed inside the alarm. The side battery drawer slides open for easy battery replacement. A blinking power indicator on the unit confirms that it is receiving power. The alarm contains an optional pin to lock the battery and unit in place for tamper resistance. It can be mounted on either the ceiling or the wall and can be used in mobile homes and RVs. It includes one 9-volt battery and has a 10-year limited warranty. UL listed for safety.Bree Norlander: what's in the Box: One smoke alarm, user's manual, and one 9-volt battery