- Digital display displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing
- Peak Level Button -Displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged
- Power - 120 volts AC, 60 Hz, 60 mA max, 9 volt battery back-up
- In alarm condition you will hear 4 quick beeps, 5 seconds off, repeat.
- Meets Underwriters Laboratories (UL) UL2034 compliance. Three convenient mounting options
- Product Dimensions - 6.0625"L x 3.75"W x 1.75"H
This CO Alarm is intended for use in a standard, unswitched 120V AC wall outlet. It is not intended for use in extension cords, power strips, or outlets controlled by a switch or dimmer. These may not provide continuous power to the unit. When fully powered, the unit samples the air and takes a new reading about every second. A microchip inside the unit stores each reading, and remembers the levels of CO it has been exposed to over time. The Alarm sounds when it has been exposed to a "critical" level of CO (measured in parts per million or "ppm") within a specified time (measured in minutes). This CO Alarm features a permanently installed sensor, an indicator light, and an 85 dB alarm horn. It also has a Silence Feature to temporarily quiet the alarm horn.