SentrySafe Fire Resistant and Water Resistant Safe, Advanced Protection for the Irreplaceable, 1.23 Cubic Feet, SFW123GDC
- Brand: SentrySafe
- Color: Gun Metal Grey
- Manufacturer: SentrySafe
- Model: SFW123GDC
- Weight: 9000
- Average heat in a building fire is 1200Â°F, that's why our fire resistant safes are built to endure 1 hour at 1700Â°F and keep interior temperature below 350Â°F to protect your priceless documents and digital media
- When the fire department sprays water onto your house, water resistant safe ensures contents inside remain dry for up to 24 hours
- In a fire, floors have the potential to collapse, digital combination safe is certified to withstand impact from falls of up to 15 feet. Capacity- 1.23 cubic feet. Material - Steel-Cased Fire Insulation
- Should your safe be damaged by fire or water, SentrySafe will send a replacement safe so the things that matter most are protected for generations to come; US based customer service for product-related questions and lost key replacement services
- Specifications: Digital combination lock, interior LED light, four live locking bolts, & locking drawer; Exterior dimensions: 17.8 in. H x 16.3 in. W x 19.3 in. D; Interior dimensions: 13.8 in. H x 12.6 in. W x 11.9 in. D; 86.6 lbs
- Certifications: UL Classified to protect your valuables in a fire for 1 hour in up to 1700Â°F; ETL verified water resistance in up to 8 inches of water for up to 24 hours; ETL verified to withstand a 15-foot drop during fire and stay closed
- For optimal performance, SentrySafe recommends the use of four high-quality, name branded, alkaline AA batteries with an expiration date of 8-10 years from the current year. Generic and rechargeable batteries often do not have the lifespan needed to support long term usage
DescriptionThe SentrySafe fire resistant and water resistant safe SFW123GDC is designed to provide advanced protection for your important documents, digital media and other valuables from fire, water, and theft. This safe offers you peace of mind with its UL classified fire protection and ETL verified water resistance. Featuring an electronic digital combination lock with a light up keypad, interior LED light, and an interior locking drawer, keeping your safe organized is simple and convenient. This safe is constructed from solid steel, designed with a pry-resistant hinge bar, and features a bolt down kit for advanced durability and security.
Protect your documents, digital media, and other valuables from fire, water, and theft with the SentrySafe SFW123GDC Electronic Fire-Safe. The safe sports four 1-inch steel bolts that are 60 percent bigger than bolts found on traditional safes. Other security features including a pry-resistant hinge and a dual electronic lock and key offer peace of mind and make it harder than ever for burglars to access your important possessions. An interior locking drawer and a key rack, tray, and pocket on the door make it easy to organize your things. This safe has been verified to provide one-hour fire protection.
The SFW123GDC has bolts that are 60 percent bigger than those found in traditional safes (click to enlarge).
The safe features a dual electronic lock and key for increased security (click to enlarge).
Solid Construction to Keep Your Valuables Secure
Designed to provide years of protection and dependable service, the SentrySafe SFW123GDC Electronic Fire-Safe features a solid steel exterior along with four 1-inch live-locking steel bolts that are 60 percent bigger than those on traditional safes. A pry-resistant hinge bar provides additional protection from forced entry, while a dual electronic lock and key deliver increased security. Included with the safe is a bolt-down kit that enables you to easily bolt the safe to the floor.
Fire and Water Protection
The SentrySafe SFW123GDC Electronic Fire-Safe has been certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and Edison Testing Laboratories (ETL) to provide one-hour fire protection. The safe can also sit in up to 8 inches of water for up to 24 hours without sustaining water damage. In addition, the SFW123GDC has been subjected to 15-foot drop tests, whereupon the contents remain intact and the safe remains locked.
Smart Features for Greater Convenience
The SentrySafe SFW123GDC Electronic Fire-Safe has several features to help keep your irreplaceable valuables organized. For quick access, the interior of the door has a key rack, a tray, and a pocket for small items like CDs and DVDs. An interior locking drawer provides additional privacy, while a bright interior LED light makes it easier to see your things. Other nice touches include a backlit keypad--handy when you need to access the safe in the dark--and a quick-access battery pack that makes it simple to replace batteries.
The safe measures 17.8 by 16.3 by 19.3 inches on the outside (H x W x D) and 13.8 by 12.6 by 11.9 on the inside and weighs 101 pounds.
SentrySafe has been a global leader in the safe industry for over 80 years, producing more fire-safe security containers than any other company in the world. With its primary manufacturing facility located in Rochester, New York, SentrySafe makes most of its products in the United States. SentrySafe is dedicated to providing quality, affordable, innovative products that meet rigorous UL and ETL testing standards to protect your important and irreplaceable valuables from theft, fire, and water.
What's in the Box
SentrySafe SFW123GDC Electronic Fire-Safe, bolt-down hardware, owner's instruction manual, and warranty information.
|To keep your valuables organized, the SFW123GDC offers an interior locking drawer, a key rack, a tray, and a pocket for small items (click to enlarge).|