SentrySafe SFW123GDC Fireproof Safe and Waterproof Safe with Digital Keypad 1.23 Cubic Feet
List Price: $298.00
- Brand: SentrySafe
- Color: Gun Metal Grey
- Manufacturer: SentrySafe
- Model: SFW123GDC
- Weight: 8730
- Fireproof safe is UL Classified to endure 1 hour at 1700Â°F and keep interior temperatures safe for irreplaceable documents, valuables, DVDs, and USBs; ETL Verified to withstand a 15 foot fall during a fire and remain closed
- Waterproof safe is ETL Verified for 24 hours of protection in water up to 8 inches deep offering peace of mind in the event of a flood; great holiday gift for new home owners, new parents, or newly married couples
- Set your own digital combination fire safe with secondary locking key for strong security; digital combination safe features four live-locking bolts, steel construction, pry-resistant hinge bar, locking drawer, interior light, and bolt down hardware
- Exterior: 16.3 in. W x 19.3 in. D x 17.8 in. H; door requires 14.75 in. of clearance to fully open; Interior: 12.6 in. W x 11.9 in. D x 13.8 in. H; large 1.23 cubic foot capacity; weighs 87 pounds
- For optimal performance, SentrySafe recommends the use of four high-quality, name branded, alkaline AA batteries with an expiration date of 8-10 years from the current year. Generic and rechargeable batteries often do not have the lifespan needed to support long term usage
DescriptionThe SentrySafe SFW123GDC Fireproof Safe and Waterproof Safe has a backlit keypad and interior lighting to make it easy to access your valuables in the dark. With UL Classified fire protection and ETL Verified for your important documents, digital media, and other valuables, the SFW123GDC is ideal for your home or business security needs.
Protect your documents, digital media, and other valuables from fire, water, and theft with the SentrySafe SFW123GDC Electronic Fire-Safe. The safe sports four 1-inch steel bolts that are 60 percent bigger than bolts found on traditional safes. Other security features including a pry-resistant hinge and a dual electronic lock and key offer peace of mind and make it harder than ever for burglars to access your important possessions. An interior locking drawer and a key rack, tray, and pocket on the door make it easy to organize your things. This safe has been verified to provide one-hour fire protection.
The SFW123GDC has bolts that are 60 percent bigger than those found in traditional safes (click to enlarge).
The safe features a dual electronic lock and key for increased security (click to enlarge).
Solid Construction to Keep Your Valuables Secure
Designed to provide years of protection and dependable service, the SentrySafe SFW123GDC Electronic Fire-Safe features a solid steel exterior along with four 1-inch live-locking steel bolts that are 60 percent bigger than those on traditional safes. A pry-resistant hinge bar provides additional protection from forced entry, while a dual electronic lock and key deliver increased security. Included with the safe is a bolt-down kit that enables you to easily bolt the safe to the floor.
Fire and Water Protection
The SentrySafe SFW123GDC Electronic Fire-Safe has been certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and Edison Testing Laboratories (ETL) to provide one-hour fire protection. The safe can also sit in up to 8 inches of water for up to 24 hours without sustaining water damage. In addition, the SFW123GDC has been subjected to 15-foot drop tests, whereupon the contents remain intact and the safe remains locked.
Smart Features for Greater Convenience
The SentrySafe SFW123GDC Electronic Fire-Safe has several features to help keep your irreplaceable valuables organized. For quick access, the interior of the door has a key rack, a tray, and a pocket for small items like CDs and DVDs. An interior locking drawer provides additional privacy, while a bright interior LED light makes it easier to see your things. Other nice touches include a backlit keypad--handy when you need to access the safe in the dark--and a quick-access battery pack that makes it simple to replace batteries.
The safe measures 17.8 by 16.3 by 19.3 inches on the outside (H x W x D) and 13.8 by 12.6 by 11.9 on the inside and weighs 101 pounds.
SentrySafe has been a global leader in the safe industry for over 80 years, producing more fire-safe security containers than any other company in the world. With its primary manufacturing facility located in Rochester, New York, SentrySafe makes most of its products in the United States. SentrySafe is dedicated to providing quality, affordable, innovative products that meet rigorous UL and ETL testing standards to protect your important and irreplaceable valuables from theft, fire, and water.
What's in the Box
SentrySafe SFW123GDC Electronic Fire-Safe, bolt-down hardware, owner's instruction manual, and warranty information.
|To keep your valuables organized, the SFW123GDC offers an interior locking drawer, a key rack, a tray, and a pocket for small items (click to enlarge).|