ANCO AR-14A Rear Wiper Blade - 14", (Pack of 1)
- Brand: Anco
- Manufacturer: ANCO
- Model: AR-14A
- Weight: 19
- Specialty blade designed for use on the rear of the vehicle
- Original Equipment replacement rear wiper blade
- Natural rubber elements provides a consistent clear wipe
- Fast and easy installation, no extra connector required
- Available in 4 arm connector types: Roc Lock 2, Roc Lock 3, Slide Pinch, and Snap Claw
- Available in 11", 12", 14", and 16" lengths
DescriptionThis rear blade offers reliable wiper performance.
See Complete Buying Guide
KwikConnect system data
The KwikConnect Installation System is the easiest and most effective connection system in replacement wiper blades. It produces an audible “click” so you know that installation has been performed correctly. The KwikConnect Installation System can be found on ANCO AeroVantage, 31-Series, and winter wiper blades, and ANCO Contour Premium Profile Blades.
Replace windshield wipers at least every six months. Fundamental driving safety is built on the driver’s ability to see the road clearly. It is difficult to see impending hazards in time to react when vision is impaired. To keep windshield wipers in good condition, use the following tips.
- Inspect windshield wipers every six months for wear and damage, and replace accordingly. A good rule of thumb is to replace at daylight saving time.
- Do not wait to replace worn and damaged wipers until the bad weather hits or visibility is so deteriorated that safety is compromised. Eyestrain from poor visibility can lead to driver fatigue and anxiety. A regular inspection schedule will help avoid potentially dangerous situations.
- Give your wiper blade rubber elements a quick cleaning when filling up with gas. After the windshield has been cleaned using the service center’s washer solvent and squeegee, wipe down the rubber with a paper towel. Doing so removes any loose dirt and most road grime that can lead to streaking, smearing and hazing.
- While washing your car, put a small amount of Bon Ami on a sponge and clean the windshield and rubber wiping element to remove road grime and oil-like deposits caused by general vehicle use.
- Use an ice scraper as much as possible when deicing vehicles. Allow plenty of time to warm up the vehicle with the defroster on “high” to loosen as much ice and snow as possible. Do not use windshield wipers as ice scrapers.
For nearly a century, ANCO has been the leader in replacement wiper blades, refills, washer pumps and wiper arms. From passenger cars to commercial vehicles, ANCO has the most comprehensive coverage for all types of vehicles for the best and safest visibility. ANCO has exclusive designs and materials to ensure the clearest windshield for every driving condition. That’s why ANCO is the Clearest Choice in Wiper Blades. Our aftermarket customers benefit from our proven expertise in engineering and manufacturing original equipment components and subsystems for the world’s major automotive manufacturers.