Neiko 01970A E-Clip Remover & Installer Set, 4 Piece | SAE (1/4" - 3/8")
Our Price: $18.15
(4.0 stars, based on 80 reviews)
5-piece dual operation tool has one end of tool releasing the e-clip while the other end of tool installs e-clip. Comes with one handle and 4 blades - sizes: 6 mm (1/4 inch), 7 mm (9/32 inch), 8 mm(5/16 inch) and 9 mm(3/8 inch). Each tool easily locks into the handle provided. Easy to use, safely remove and install e-clips without damage.
- Sales Rank: #71637 in Home Improvement
- Brand: Neiko
- Model: 01970A
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 1.20" h x 7.40" w x 10.20" l, .55 pounds
- A better option than needle nose pliers, an e-ring tool pops e-clips on and off in less time without the hassle
- Blades have a black oxide coating for corrosion resistance and a long tool life
- Each blade has two heads to tackle both removal and installation of e-clips
- Spring-loaded mechanism attaches to different head sizes for removing and replacing various size clips
- Includes lightweight handle and 6 mm (1/4 inch), 7 mm (9/32 inch), 8 mm (5/16 inch) and 9 mm (3/8 inch) interchangeable blades
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
Works well, but...
For the sizes for which each blade is designed, it works a treat! To the negative review saying the clip falls out, you weren't using the correct size. If your clips are less than 6mm, you need a different tool. They do sell them here on Amazon as I have just purchased one to compliment this one. the four sizes of this tool are very specific! A "close size" will not work correctly!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Insert Bent Out of the Box/Testing Wasn't Possible
Mine arrived with at least one of the inserts unable to fit into the handle due to it being bent. It was bent together where the insert wouldn't get past the release mechanism. I might have been able to put it in a vice and bend it outward but I don't want to chance damaging them. I'll return these and look for something else.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Until I found this little jem, I struggles with c, e and whatever clips. I know some of you guys out there can just pop these babies out with a screw driver or needle nose pliers, but if you have arthritis in your hands that could be a problem. So.. I use this product to do the job.