Soldering Iron Kit, Including 60W Temperature Control Soldering Iron with ON/OFF Switch, Tips, Solder Sucker, Desoldering Wick, Solder Wire, Anti-static Tweezers and Stand with Cleaning Sponge
- Brand: SEALODY
- Manufacturer: SEALODY
- Weight: 127
- [8-in-1 FULL KIT] - Kit comes with soldering iron, desoldering pump, solder wick, solder wire, stand with cleaning sponge, 5 solder tips, 2 anti-static tweezers and a hard carry case to meet all your soldering project needs.
- [UPGRADE DESIGN &FAST HEATS UP] - Switch ON/OFF on the soldering iron, make it saving energy and more safe. 60 watts, heat up to standby efficiently just in few minutes. Adjustable temperature with thermostat range 200~450â„ƒ. 6pcs interchangeable tips from broad chisel to super-fine for a variety of different projects.
- [DURABLE SOLDER WICK& DESOLDERING PUMP] - Pure oxygen-free copper wire that is 2.5mm wide, 1.5m in length, 0.4oz in weight and is easy to clean residue flux, especially in hard-to-reach areas. The desoldering pump is high pressure vacuum with an aluminum body frame, which allows easy one-handed use; best for removing solder from PCB through-hole solder joints.
- [EASY FOR STORAGE] - Tool carry case is rather convenient to store small tools and easy to carry. The item is great for electric repair, home DIY and other soldering project.
- [USER ATTENTION] - Please do not hang the soldering tips; place the tips down when heating. Otherwise there is a risk of dissolved the plastic handle.
DescriptionSEALODY Adjustable Temperature Soldering Iron Kit - Meet All Your Soldering Project Needs.
Working Voltage: 110V
Power: 60 watt
Soldering Iron Length: 7.4 inch
Cable Length: 59 inch
Temperature Range: 200-450â„ƒ- (392-842â„‰)
Tips Model: 900M Series
Solder Wire: 60% Sn, 38% Pb, 2.0% Flux
Solder Wire Diameter: 0.039 inch
Solder Wire Weight: 0.38 oz
1x Adjustable Temperature Soldering Iron (with 900M-T-B Lead-free Soldering Iron Tips)
1x Solder Wire
5x Extra Lead-free Soldering Iron Tips
1x Desoldering Pump
2x Anti-static Tweezers
1x Stand with Cleaning Sponge
1x Solder Wick
1x Tool Box
How to solder
1. Prepare the solder wire and electronic soldering iron.
2. Contact the soldering iron with soldering point.
3. Place the solder wire onto soldering point when the weldment is heated to the temperature that is able to melt solder.
4. When a certain amount of solder is melted, remove the solder wire.
5. Remove the electronic soldering iron at an angle of about 45° when the soldering point has been totally wet by solder.
- Ensure the power cord is in good condition and the welding head is not loose before soldering.
- For prolonging service life, please switch to the 200°C model when not using it temporarily and don't let the soldering iron stay at high temperature all the time.
30 Days Warranty.It's appreciate your patience to view and please feel free to contact with us.-Click to Add to Cart.Thank you