Tabiger Soldering Iron Kit 60W 110V-Adjustable Temperature Welding Soldering Iron with Tool Carry Case
Price: $Too low to display
- Brand: Tabiger
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: Tabiger
- Model: FBA_Tabiger-86
- Weight: 110
- ăHEAT UP QUICKLY and HEAT DISSPATION EFFICIENCYă -60 watts, heat up quickly(2 minutes or so). Adjustable temperature with thermostat range 200~450â. With our upgrade steel-pipe design, the soldering iron is more efficient in a better heat dissipation.
- ăDESOLDERING PUMPă -The desoldering pump(solder sucker) is high pressure vacuum tube with aluminum body frame, which allows easy one-handed use; best for removing solder from PCB through hole solder joints.
- ăPORTABLE STORAGE TOOLBOXă- Plastic carry case is rather convenient to store small tools and easy to carry. which can avoid losing the soldering gun and accessories. It is rather convenient to carry anywhere for electric repair, home DIY and other soldering projects.
- ăRANGE of APPLICATIONăThe soldering sets are the best gift idea for DIYER, various repaired usage of electronics and chip boards, welding, jewelry, guitar, watches, wiring, mobile device, computers hardware, small electronic work, TV capacitors or accessories, trinkets of your children, crafts and more.
DescriptionWhy do you choose us:
1.Tabiger welding soldering iron kit comes with adjustable soldering iron, solder wire, 5 interchangeable soldering heads, desoldering pump, anti-static tweezers, Y stand, and sponge.
The soldering kit is an excellent kit for home use, hobbyists, DIY solderers, enthusiasts, novice, classes.
2. There are 5 interchangeable soldering tips to match all your soldering needs.
3.The tool case can avoid getting hurt by these sharp tools.
How to solder:
1.Prepare solder and soldering iron; Specially, it's necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder.
2. Please wet the sponge before using.
3. Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the weldment heated evenly.
4. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely.
5. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough.
6. Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45°and power off.
7. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
Work voltage: 110V
Temp range: 200 ~ 450â
Tips model: 900M series
Tweezer: ESD-15, length 4.7 inches
Y stand: steel
Desoldering pump: plastic and aluminum alloy
Solder wire: 60 percent tin, 2.0 percent flux, 0.8 mm diameter, 0.71 ounce.
soldering tips(6 in total)