ProTect 1500W Dual Temperature 9-Piece 2-Speed Heat Gun Kit in Carry Case
- Brand: CARTMAN
- Color: Red
- Manufacturer: Cartman
- Model: AH001A
- Weight: 220
- CAUTION: at initial use 30mins heating, slight smoke is harmless, that's steam from heat isolation material mica. Pls understand.
- General purpose gun for stripping paint, thawing pipes, loosening floor tiles
- 2 temperature settings (750 and 1,000 degrees F) for defrosting freezers or loosening rusted bolts
- 4,100 Btu output for removing multiple layers of paint
- Measures 16.5 by 9.8 by 17 inches; Weighs 1.9 pound
1500-watts heating power
Cartman 1500W Heat Gun is a basic heat tool designed to apply focused heat for projects such as removing paint, thawing pipes and loosening rusted bolts. It produces 1500-watts heating power. It has two temperatures and fan speeds settings to adjust to specific heating needs.
750-degree F and 1000-degree F temperature setting for various project needs
Great for removing paint, loosening floor tiles, thawing frozen pipes, and busting rusted bolts, this 1,500-watt heat gun performs numerous projects around the house or shop. The ideal, general purpose heat gun suitable for a majority of heating applications, this unit features two temperature settings for a wide variety of applications. This a lower 750-degree F setting is great for thawing pipes slowly, defrosting freezers and more. The 1,000-degree setting strips paint from furniture, loosens rusted bolts and nuts, and makes it easy to shape plastic piping for plumbing to name a few. With those temperatures apply to larger work surfaces farther away from the unit, too. Just plug the gun into any household outlet, turn it on, and select the appropriate temperature to restore furniture, strip funky-colored kitchen cabinets, or remove paint from hard-to-sand wood trim. The gun is also great for heating up plastic film to insulate drafty windows, defrosting freezers, drying plaster, forming and bending plastic pipe, and more!