Tabiger Solder Wick & Desoldering Pump, Solder Sucker & Desoldering Wick, 2pcs Solder Braid (2.5mm Width, 1.5m Length)- Desoldering Vacuum Pump Solder Remover
- Brand: Tabiger
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: TABIGER
- Weight: 17
- ăOne-handed solder sucker with powerful suction ă Whether you are right or left-handed, you can using the desoldering pump by just cocking it and pressing the trigger button with one hand when you are ready, the desoldering pump designed with double ring double open and "vacuum" button, which make the sucking power awesome.
- ăDesoldering Wick with copper braidă 2pcs solder braid with the size 2.5mm Width, 1.5m Length, this desoldering wick has geometrically-precise weave with copper and rosin, work from the tip of the desoldering wick, once the desoldering wick and the solder has been heated, the solder braid can quickly absorbed molten solder and left a clean working area.
- ăABS body with non-slip sponge and Nylon nozzle desoldering pumpă The body of the desoldering vacuum pump is made of high quality ABS, which make the solder sucker delicate and durable, also the covered sponge can absorb sweat and heat, make it comfortable to hold, the nylon nozzle of the solder suck can endure high temperature, thus it can be used for a long time.
- ă3-in-1 Solder Removal Toolă 1pcs desoldering vacuum pumps and 2pcs solder wicks, a must-have tool for electronics kit, the desoldering wick absorbs solder, the desoldering pump pulls it away quick, while the solder wick is better for small amounts of solder, the solder sucker takes up large amounts.
- ăWidely used Solder Removeră The Desoldering Wick & Desoldering Pump can be used to correct mistakes with small boards on PCBs, remove relays and other components from printed circuit boards, re-solder mechanical keyboard switches, unsoldering old wire from devices, desoldering computer parts such as a motherboard,clean alloy on smd components and more.
DescriptionTABIGER Solder Sucker & Solder Wick
It's a must-have tool for electronics kit, you can use them togetherïŒsolder sucker for large amounts, while the solder wick used in small, hard to reach areas.
How to Use the Solder Sucker:
âStep 1: Press the plunger down until you hear a click sound;
âStep 2: Heat up solder around item to be removed by using a soldering iron;
âStep 3: When the solder is liquid , place the tip of the solder sucker next to the liquid and press press the trigger;
âStep 4: Repeat this process if necessary.
How to Use the Desoldering Wick:
âStep 1: Place the wick over the solder you need to be removed and then just push the heated soldering iron tip onto the wick;
âStep 2: Remove the wick once the solder has been absorbed;
âStep 3: Cut off the used part of the wick;
âStep 4: Repeat this process if needed.
1* Solder Sucker
2* Solder Wick