J-B Weld 8280 Original Professional Size Steel Reinforced Epoxy - 10 oz.
List Price: $15.23
- Brand: J-B Weld
- Color: Gray
- Manufacturer: J-B Weld
- Model: 8280
- Weight: 45
- The Original J-B Weld two-part epoxy cold weld system in a 10 oz. pro size
- Great for household repairs, automotive projects, plumbing and marine applications, crafts and more
- Sets in 4-6 hours at room temperature and cures dark grey in 15-24 hours and rated at a tensile strength of 3960 PSI
- Once cured it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled and will withstand temperatures of up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
- For strong permanent repairs
- Can be formed, drilled, ground, tapped, machined, filled, sanded, and painted
- Stays pliable for 30 minutes after mixing, sets in 4-6 hours and cures fully in 15-24 hours
- Special Shipping Information: This item cannot be returned and has additional shipping restrictions
DescriptionJ-B Weld Original Cold-Weld Formula Steel Reinforced Epoxy
J-B Weld is The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple surfaces. Mixed at a ratio of 1:1, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. At room temperature, J-B Weld sets in 4-6 hours to a dark grey color. A full cure is reached in 15-24 hours. J-B Weld has a tensile strength of 3960 PSI and sets to a hard bond overnight. It can withstand temperatures up to 550ºF when fully cured.
1. Prepare: Clean surface area of dirt, grease, oil, paint, or loose debris. For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair.
2. Mix: Squeeze equal parts from each tube onto a disposable surface and mix thoroughly.
3. Apply: Apply with appropriate tool in an even coat, weld bead or extruded shape as needed.
4. Dry: Sets in 4-6 hours. Cures in 15-24 hours. Allow 4-6 hours before handling and 15 hours (minimum) before putting object back in use.
J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA